ENTAL TRUTHS AND MYTHS: CAN YOU REALLY HEAL CAVITIES? AND MORE!



I really hate going to the dentist, even if it’s just for a cleaning. I hate it so much, in fact, that I put a reminder on my calendar a few days before an appointment as a reminder to cancel in case I wimp out. I’m embarrassed, but it’s that bad.

Due to my hate for invasive dental work, I’m big on a healthy diet loaded with fat soluble vitamins, especially A, D & K2 to help prevent cavities, per the research of Dr. Weston A. Price in the early 1900’s. In recent years, there have been a lot of articles going around that say food can not only prevent cavities, but it can heal them as well. The skeptic in me wanted an opinion from a trusted holistically-oriented dentist to help sort out fact from fiction. This brings me today’s post from Dr. Paul Rubin, one of Seattle’s pioneers in “mercury-free” dentistry. Dr. Rubin has been practicing Mercury-Safe, “biological” Dentistry for over 32 years.

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Best Foods to Prevent Hormonal Imbalance in Women (and 5 Foods to Avoid)